Finding the Best Online Casino of All
With the incredible range of online casinos available to choose from, trying to decide on just one can be a daunting and exhausting process.
Of course trying them all out and then deciding would be the best way of going about deciding, but this would be an incredible waste of time and money.
With this in mind, we have put together this guide for what you should look out for when doing your online casino research.
Why Online Casino Are the Smart Choice
While some players enjoy the atmosphere and buzz of land-based casinos, there are many more advantages to choose an online casino instead.
- Convenient: play any time from the comfort of home
- Varied: wide range of games to choose from
- Ease of access: mobile online casinos for games on the go
- Low to high: fantastic range of betting limits
- Provides the utmost privacy
Types of Online Casinos
- Instant play: games are accessible in your internet browser. While the range of games are often more limited, it does allow you to play from any computer or device.
- Download: you will be required to download the online casino software onto your computer or device which limits your access to a single device, but the range of games are far wider.
- Mobile: you will be required to download the casino app onto your mobile device and a wide range of mobile optimised games are available.
Researching the Reputation
You should only create an account with a site that has an excellent reputation in the online casino industry.
Make sure to read plenty of review and recommendation sites and steer well clear of any blacklisted or unlicensed ‘rogue’ casinos.
Variety of Games
Just as you would choose an online sportsbook which offers a fantastic range of betting markets and wagers on your favourites such as FIFA World cup betting, you also want to only create an account with an online casino which offers a wide range of games.
Make sure your current favourites are available and be on the lookout for enticing new games you haven’t tried yet.
The Importance of Licensing and Regulation
The onus falls on you to make sure that the site you choose is fully licensed, legitimate, and subject to third party regulation.
The licensing information should be readily available and easily verifiable and the online casino should be subject to regular third party testing from regulators such as eCOGRA and TST.
Online casino security is one of the major concerns of all players and you should check up on the site’s security protocols to ensure that all financial transactions are secured by 128-bit (or higher) SSL encryption.
The backing of top online casino software developers such as NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playtech is also a very good sign.
Rewards and Bonuses on Offer
Rewards and bonuses should enhance your online casino experience, not detract from it, and that’s why it’s important to read and understand the playthrough requirements of any bonus before accepting it.
Some online casinos offer outrageous welcome bonuses, but attach outlandish playthrough requirements ensuring that players can never take full advantage of the offer. Avoid this kind of situation at all costs!
Choice of Banking Options
The best online casinos will have a range of deposit and withdrawal options to suit all players, such as credit card, direct bank transfers, and widely used e-wallets.
Only create an account with a site that already offers an option that suits you.